domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Bride Takes Stunning Wedding Photos With Her Rescued Horse
By Anna Halkidis

On her wedding day, Sally White wanted to include someone very important to her: her horse Miller.

Like the bride who performed a wedding dance with her beloved horse, White also had something very special planned.

“Miller and I are a team and I needed him with me on my big day,” she told the U.K.’s Daily Mail. “I rode him to church and had a model of him on my cake.”
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) rescued Miller three years prior. When he was found in a field in South Wales, Miller was malnourished and could hardly stand.

The horse was taken the RSPCA’s rehabilitation center where White works as a groom. She quickly adopted him.

“It was touch and go whether he would survive when he was rescued by the RSPCA three years ago. But look at him now, he is magnificent,” White said.

A week after her wedding, the beautiful bride also posed with her adorable horse for photos taken by photographer Sue Westwood.

View the photos below and please SHARE this heartwarming wedding moment!



Miller the horse was once abandoned in a field and left to die. He was so malnourished that rescuers thought he wouldn't make it.

Miller was transferred to the RSPCA's rehabilitation center where a woman named Sally White works as a groom. It was love at first sight.

"He was in a terrible state after being abandoned in a field with no water and only brambles to eat," Sally White told the Daily Mail.


She knew she had to help, and thus adopted him. The two quickly formed a strong bond.

Three years later, Sally wanted to include her horse as she said "I do" to surveyor Mark White.

“Miller and I are a team and I needed him with me on my big day,” she said.


“I rode him to church and had a model of him on my cake.”

A week after her wedding, they also posed for a series of photos with horse photographer Sue Westwood.

"He was on his best behavior for my wedding day and when we took the photographs later he just looked perfect. I felt very proud," she said.

It seemed Miller loved taking these breathtaking photos as much as she did!
Sue Westwood

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário