segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2016

There comes 2017...


Christmas is coming, the end of the year too ...
And most of my goals on my 2016 list are still not fulfilled ...
But a lot that I did not aim at
Happened and made me very happy too ...
I learned some new things, suffered others, deleted some others and here I am ...
Ready for 2017 ... a little limp ... of the battles I faced.
Of the defeats I suffered ...
But even more, encouraged by the victories I've had ...
I won...
I overcame some fears, some phobias, some panics ...
I smiled
I cried
I lived a mourning
I won...
I have overcome myself in many situations.
I reinvent myself.
I felt a lot of joy and a lot of sadness ... And I discovered that we are made of even highs and lows.
I grew up
And yet I often feel like a little girl lost in the middle of the park ...
Good thing I soon find myself ... and everything is fine ...
Jesus is my safe harbor, He takes care of me, and encourages me to play again in the park and reach new challenges ... He loves me - I love him. That simple.
And the list starts again ... with new dreams, new promises and new achievements ... See you there ... In 2017!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário