sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2013

"I said I dream of you, the only sure your image beautiful, fascinating, never leave my head. When I go to bed I was thinking about you, I do not know if it's a dream, I do not even know what happens, but I feel you always, even while I sleep, I feel your touch, your voice, your smile. Feel and see everything, my mix of dream and reality, why it took so long to arrive? I kept a good dream for you, this whole night was perfect, I was with you in the most amazing, touched his heart, gave you my and got his. At dawn his image still vivid in my mind, just waking up half asleep by the phone vibrate and it was you. And you have been and will continue to be you. For so long I wanted and then you came. " - Caio Fernando Abreu.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário